Why focus on girls’ education? “Once you educate the boys, they often leave the villages and search for work in the cities, but the girls stay home, become leaders in the community, and pass their knowledge onto their own children. If you really want to empower societies, reduce poverty, improve basic hygiene and health care, reduce the population explosion, and fight high rates of infant and maternal mortality, the answer is to educate girls.” Alroz trust is platform for those students who want to study,who want to move on.
Educating a girl has multiple benefits such as:
- It helps them to make better decisions as they are aware and informed.
- They have better say in the family matters making them an essential part of it.
- They will be able to take better choices for their kids and help them in studies as well.
- Act as a helping hand during difficult financial difficulties
- A educated women will be able to add progressively to the society
When girls are educated a country becomes stronger and more prosperous. Thus a better educated daughter, wife and mother will always turn out to be an asset for everyone.